JennyClean has been serving Northern Michigan since 2013 through quality commercial and residential cleaning. We are passionate about making your home or office Healthy and Clean! It’s what we do! Our desire is to serve the community through excellent cleaning services!
Now ask yourself, do you feel Healthy and Clean here?
Most likely no. That’s where JennyClean can help. We work with businesses just like yours to create Healthy and Clean offices and businesses. We work with a variety of businesses like:
- Financial Services
- Real Estate and Title
- Front of House Restaurant
- Trade Services
- Supply and Showroom
- And so many more!
We have the experience necessary to help your staff stay Healthy and Clean!
Did you know that according to the ISSA:
- On average, employees take 7.7 sick days per year!
- Sick employees cost businesses around $225.8 BILLION every year
- Unplanned absences can lead to a54% decrease in Productivity and 39% drop in Sales!
So how does Clean equal Green?
- 80% reduced probability of catching the common cold and influenza
- 62% of surfaces contaminated with viruses reduced
- And a whopping 46% reduction in absenteeism!
What it means to you and your business: 2-8% Productivity Gain! In a 100 associate office with an average salary of $25,000, this equates to $125,000 in annual savings!
Your customers prefer cleanliness:
- Cleanliness ranked as the most important element among
- Quietness / Music
- Special Events
- 60% said a store’s environment encouraged them to buy more within the last 30 days
- 94% of people would avoid a business in the future if they encountered dirty restrooms.
Your Employees don’t really want to clean the toilet. They were hired by you to help you make money. Whether that’s through customer service, sales, manufacturing, or anything else, if they are busy cleaning, they are not busy making you money. That is why in most cases, it is a cost savings to hire an outside company for cleaning. Let your team focus on what they do best! Let our team focus on what we do best: Creating a Healthy and Clean place for your team and customers to enjoy!
We understand that your business is not the same as every other businesses. Each business we clean has a unique set of cleaning challenges. That is why we create a custom cleaning plan each time based on your needs. Everything in the Scope of Work is listed out so we are all on the same page. This makes it very easy to know what the expectations are. In addition, sometimes things change. We are able to modify the original Scope of Work if need be to accommodate changes in your business! As your business grows, we are here to continue to keep your business Healthy and Clean!
- Due to the large number of team members we have, we are able to handle multiple days a week jobs to bi-weekly jobs without having to worry about rescheduling jobs due to someone being unable to work.
- All of our team are trained using our proven system. This training consists of video, hands on, and onsite training. We also conduct regular audits on our jobs to ensure that the quality is consistent.
JennyClean carries a $2 million per occurrence/$4 million aggregate liability policy and $1 million Umbrella Policy through Farm Bureau Insurance. We also are bonded and carry Workers Compensation on all our employees.
Terms and Conditions (may vary by job)
- JennyClean will provide all cleaning supplies but reserves the right to use onsite chemicals if needed. JennyClean does not provide general office supplies like toilet paper, paper towel, trash bags, soap, etc. At client’s request, we can order supplies and pass the charge on to the customer. Prices include a retail mark up of 25%.
- An additional charge will be invoiced for cleaning above and beyond standard cleaning outlined in this proposal. JennyClean will communicate any additional costs prior to performing work. Once permission is received, costs will be added to monthly invoice.
- Note: Services are billed at the beginning of the month and will be considered delinquent after 30 days. One-time services are billed in advance and due before services will commence. This estimate may not be valid if not immediately agreed to.
- Notes and Exclusions:
- Delivery of services by JennyClean constitutes acceptance of this proposal and its notes and exclusions.
- Acceptance of this proposal constitutes acceptance of all terms in this proposal.
- Both parties agree that approximate square footage is defined for the purpose of this proposal as being up to 30% less then stated square footage. This is due to time constants during the bid and measuring process, inaccuracy of equipment, untrained people doing measurement and user error. If the clients provides square footage estimates, it is expected that these measurements will fall in a plus or minus range of no greater than 3%. This is expected due to the fact that the client has ample time and resources to obtain a professional blueprint or otherwise qualified measurement.
- JennyClean is restricted to cleaning anything below 7ft high. Anything over this restriction will be an additional charge.
- Kitchen appliances will be cleaned on the outside only.
- JennyClean cleans surfaces included in specification. We do not move items that are obstructive. We do not move furniture, parts of furniture, paper or any other items on desks. We do not move items on kitchen counters, rugs or mats.
- Facility will be cleaned by 7am on the day after we specify cleaning.
- Any changes to these specifications may result in a price increase.
- Client agrees to name a single representative to administer the contract on a day-to-day basis and communicate to contractor. Client agrees to notify contractor if or when this point of contact changes.
- JennyClean is only responsible for locking doors we use unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. Furthermore, JennyClean is not responsible for ensuring that all doors not used by contractor are locked. The client acknowledges that JennyClean may not be the last party in the facility, therefore not responsible for security.
- It should not be assumed the contractor is the last one in the facility.
- JennyClean must be notified and agree to any site-specific protocols. There will be a charge for additional protocols, audits, compliance related items, etc. if JennyClean agrees to comply with these items.
- If keys, codes, etc. are changed and JennyClean is not notified, JennyClean will not make-up services. The same charges will still apply and be due.
- Client agrees not to hire any of Contractor’s employees or service providers in any capacity. Furthermore, Client agrees to not indirectly hire any of contactors employees in any capacity (through a third party). This portion of the agreement will remain in force regardless of the contact being terminated by either party for a period of 6 months after termination. Any breech of this portion of the agreement will result in Client compensating Contractor $10,000 per occurrence.
- Client agrees to provide Contractor with 2 sets of keys to all areas. Contractor agrees to notify Client within 24 hours of any missing keys.
- These treatments are not guaranteed to be effective in any way.
- JennyClean accepts no liability as a result of actions taken or not taken.
- JennyClean requires a 90 day written notice to cancel services. JennyClean will also provide a 90 day written notice if we choice to discontinue services.